Domestic Application Process
• Families should schedule a tour and interview by contacting the Admissions Office at 305-367-2409.
• Candidates for admission to grades 1-8 are required to have school transcripts and test records forwarded to The Academy.
• When the student is accepted, the Enrollment Contract and deposit must be returned to The Academy in order to be enrolled.
• The placement for an accepted but not yet enrolled student will be held for 30 days from the date of acceptance.
• The Academy recognizes that the primary responsibility for financing a student’s independent school education rests with his or her family. The Academy grants financial assistance to qualified students based on need only. Contact the Business Office for an application.
Prior to the first day of school, all students (preschool through grade 8) are required to have on file the following documents:
• Copy of Birth Certificate.
• Copy of Social Security Card.
• Original/current Florida Certificate of Immunization-form DH680.
• Original/current Florida Student Health Examination-form DH3040.
• Copy of transcript, progress and/or report card (if applicable).